Headquartered in Scotland. Growing All Over the World.
Edinburgh, ScotlandThe majority of our team works from our awesome headquarters at the CodeBase in Edinburgh’s city centre. We’re neighbours with some of Scotland’s best tech startups, and we enjoy incredible views of the castle, easy access to public transport, and the many great pubs and eateries that are close by. Join our fantastic work environment chock-full of the large monitors and great coffee that you’ll need to produce your best work! Get a full tour here!
Bozeman, USAOur Montana office is home to members of our Professional Services and customer support teams, and means we are able to offer extended customer support hours to our North American customers. Surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, Bozeman boasts a fantastic quality of life ranging from great food to some of the best skiing in the world!
Beirut, LebanonLocated right in the heart of Beirut’s up-and-coming Digital District, our fast growing Middle East and North Africa (MENA) office provides Marketing, Sales, and Professional Services support to our quickly growing MENA customer base. A beautiful city known for its amazing food, great night life, and stunning mountains, we’re proud to be one of the first Scottish tech startups to build a base within Lebanon. Learn more about our MENA team here!
We Invest in You. We Look for Potential.Come and join some great people working together to build a really great company. We want you to bring plenty to the table, but we give back with new techniques, new challenges, exciting problems to solve, educational resources, and constant learning. We’re also passionate about working and living sustainably which is why we work a four day week, and also why we have a resident-in-house therapist. Read more about our benefits below.
Work Hard, Work Smart, Work Well.We love to work hard, but hard work by itself isn’t enough. We’re constantly figuring out how to work smarter so we can do more with less. While everyone on our team is dedicated and loves what they do, we don’t believe in long hours or heroics. That’s why we try to manage our work/life balance by only working a 4 day week – but getting paid for 5! Read more about our company values here.
It’s Hard Work — But Really Rewarding!Working at Administrate will probably be the hardest job you’ve ever had. You’ll have a lot of responsibility, lots of freedom, and plenty of challenges along the way. Because we believe in small teams, often the success or failure of a project will depend on you alone. But that’s okay, because this is what you live for – and you know that ultimately that’s why working here is so damn rewarding! Read one staff member’s opinion on why Administrate is the hardest, and best, place you’ll ever work.
- Work a four day week but get paid for five
- Invest in your mental wellbeing with our onsite therapist
- Take some time out with our generous holiday package
- Save for your future with our pension scheme
- Work around your life with our flexible working policy
- Do your best work using brand new tech
- Learn, learn, learn with access to a library of educational books
- Get to know the team with a pizza lunch every Wednesday
- Free snacks, fruit, and drinks fridge
- Get fit and save the environment with our cycle to work scheme
- Make use of hundreds of savings and freebies through your own Perkbox account
- Make savings on childcare with our childcare voucher scheme
- We also offer 401k and healthcare plans for anyone US-based
- Life assurance of 4x salary